Things to Know:
* Any Birthday Party Reservation made with less than 72 hours prior to party date will be charged a $20 Service Charge.
* All party packages must be paid in full a minimum of 10 days prior to your party date to reserve your spot.
* You must notify us at least 4 days prior to your party with a Total # of guests.
* You are required to fill out the list of names (On the Let's Roll Guest List - see link on Party Page) you have invited and turn it in along with your Driver's License on the day of your party to your party coordinator when you check in. If you do not have a guest list prepared, you will have to fill one out before you are allowed to check in.
* Only those Guest who are listed on the "Party Guest List" are allowed to sit in the Party Room. Any Additional Heads will be Charged as a Party Guest.
* You will be given or emailed a contract that you must sign when you make your payment and must return at least 5 days prior to your party date.
* NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS ARE ALLOWED IN OUR FACILITY ONLY YOUR BIRTHDAY CAKE OR CUPCAKES. If found, you will be asked to remove the items from the building or forfeit your party. No Refunds will be given.
* We DO NOT ALLOW ice cream or ice cream cakes.
* We DO NOT provide paper products for the adults that may be at your child’s party. If you wish to feed them,
you can ask us to provide paper products at $1 per place setting, or .25 per item that you ask for, or you can
bring you own paper products from home, which would include a paper plate, a napkin, a plastic fork or spoon,
and a paper cup.
* NO LED OR GLOW PRODUCTS can be brought in from outside. We sell these items at our Redemption Counter.
* BALLOONS are allowed to be brought in and tied to the party chairs.
* NO BANNERS or SIGNS can be taped to the wall or hung from the ceiling grid or tiles. This will cause damage to the painted walls and/or ceiling and you will be charged for repairs.
* NO Silly String, Confetti, Streamers or Gum Are Allowed to be used in our Facility. Violators will be charged an Additional Clean-up Fee or Repair/Replacement Fee to be determined by Manager on Duty.